Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » GL Ledger Flex field (Release 12)
icon2.gif  GL Ledger Flex field [message #319770] Tue, 13 May 2008 00:25 Go to next message
srikanthreddy1

In Release 12 version,General Ledger module we have one doubt normally we are creating the structure in Accounting Flex filed.

Let us consider In accounting Flex filed I created 3 segments and compiled the flexfield. when I queried the FF with Application:GL Ledger and Flexfiled title is:GL Ledger Flexfield,after click on the segment button by default system is created one more segment called ledger segment.

Now my Question is what is the purpose of this segment and where exactly it is effected.plz suggest me it will be appresiated.

please find attachment for reference.

Re: GL Ledger Flex field [message #319915 is a reply to message #319770] Tue, 13 May 2008 06:59 Go to previous message
NARASIMHAM
Hi Srikanth

After creating Accounting Flexfield. You will use the same structure to create ledgers. In ledger options if you select subledger accounting then system will automatically create another structure i.e., GL Ledger Flexfield and adds one more segment called ledger segment. You shouled not modify that.

If you are not selected subledger accounting in ledger options system will not create any think I mean GL Ledger Flexfield.

If you need details explanation pelase refer subledger accouting user guide

Previous Topic: ADI
Next Topic: Journal Approval Workflow
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 17:03:58 CDT 2024