Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle Newbie (Reports, 6i,Windows)
Oracle Newbie [message #325791] Sun, 08 June 2008 21:03 Go to next message
NYRON
Hey guys I am a newbie to the oracle development world, so you have to bare with me please. I just started my job last week where I do work mostly with oracle Forms and Reports to be use in oracle financial(AP). My first assignment was to create a report to collect supplier transaction output to a text file to be send to the bank electronically. I was found a site that give a general overview of what to do, also I have received a sample report, that basically seem to have all the data requirements( format and all) but when I try to test it I don't seem to be able to run the report after doing some debugging I realize that soem of the table names where different in the queries, I have since fixed those but seem to be having trouble with FND_Currency. I think its some sort of built in library, what can I do to make this work from my machine.

Any help will be greatly appreciated
Thanks.

Nyron Williams
Re: Oracle Newbie [message #325800 is a reply to message #325791] Sun, 08 June 2008 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
FND_Currency? I've never heard of it, but guys at Oracle Applications forum might have so - I'll move your question over there; hopefully, you'll get the answer.
Re: Oracle Newbie [message #328883 is a reply to message #325791] Mon, 23 June 2008 04:14 Go to previous message
cjack
Hi,
FND_Currency is a oracle standard userexit, so we only can run the report through oracle ebs, if not impact the function, you can comment the statment. Good luck
Previous Topic: Interface Trip Stop problem
Next Topic: hierarchy query
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 18:02:51 CDT 2024