Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » registering a JSP file with apps
registering a JSP file with apps [message #326659] Thu, 12 June 2008 03:29 Go to next message
sandhyaa
Dear All,
I wanted to register a JSP file with APPS . This JSP file needs to display "Hello "<user name>, based on the user whoever has logged in to ebusiness suite.

I am able to register a JSP file (few of the OTN forum members helped me in accomplishing this) and display "Hello World", but now I want to display the <user name> based on the user.

Is it possible, please advise.

Thanks
SR
Re: registering a JSP file with apps [message #326825 is a reply to message #326659] Thu, 12 June 2008 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Corey
I'm not sure how you would pass to the JSP, but the database function to return the logged in application users' user name is:

l_user_name := APPS.FND_GLOBAL.USER_NAME;
Re: registering a JSP file with apps [message #326882 is a reply to message #326825] Thu, 12 June 2008 23:28 Go to previous message
sandhyaa
Hi Steve,
Thanks for the update. Actually I tried
"SELECT FND_GLOBAL.USER_NAME FROM DUAL" inside the JSP, but it does not return any value.

Regards,
Anand
Previous Topic: In Apps output No Data Found But Report Builder & Toad data exist
Next Topic: Invoice aging seeded report dosnt hav 90 days &above field,how to fetch the same?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 16:39:14 CDT 2024