Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » ****URGENT*** Calling a Concurrent Program from SQL Loader (11.5.10)
****URGENT*** Calling a Concurrent Program from SQL Loader [message #330817] Tue, 01 July 2008 07:08 Go to next message
ravishankarurp
Hi,

I have a concurrent program based SQL Loader running.

My requirement is that Once the SQL loader has finished its validation, it should trigger another Concurrent Program (with a parameter).

I know that from PLSQL Procedure based CP's we can use FND_REQUEST.SUBMIT_REQUEST.. but is there a similar way of calling another CP from SQL Loader?

Thanks in Advance Smile

Ravi
Re: ****URGENT*** Calling a Concurrent Program from SQL Loader [message #331034 is a reply to message #330817] Wed, 02 July 2008 03:34 Go to previous message
ravishankarurp
Hi guys,

Thanks to Alan Telford for the hint.

I have firgured out two ways of doing this...

1) Use a Request Set to trigger the 2nd request. Additionally, if parameters are needed to be passed, you can declare shared parameters for the concurrent requests within the Request Set.

2) Use a wrapper PLSQL based concurrent program. This would first call the SQL loader via FND_REQUEST.SUBMIT_REQUEST and then the other requests follow.

Hope this helps someone looking for similar solutions.

Thanks,
Ravi.
Previous Topic: Unable to see the cover letter
Next Topic: Putaway Rule in WMS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 17:49:39 CDT 2024