Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » PO Requisition and Purchase Order Relationship (11.5.10)
PO Requisition and Purchase Order Relationship [message #338308] Mon, 04 August 2008 09:37 Go to next message
garylythgoe
All,

We've got an intermitent issue where Requisitions are being approved but not turned into PO's.

I've been given a spec to write a report which shows all Req's which have been approved, but where no PO number exists.

Im struggling to work out the relationship between them to write this report.

Has anyone done anything similar, and/or can anyone explain how they relate to each other a bit better? I did some digging and found a relationship to shipments needs to be made.

Would appreciate any help.

Regards,

Gary
Re: PO Requisition and Purchase Order Relationship [message #340270 is a reply to message #338308] Tue, 12 August 2008 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
garylythgoe
I had a PM saying this:

Quote:
Hai
after Approved requisition go to purchasing ,in purchasing having auto create in that filed you have to give your requisition number based on that one you will create purchase order then easily you will find out relation between those two

Now i understand this, but does anyone know how they relate in the tables?

I need a report which lists requisitions which have been approved but have not had a PO created yet.

Thanks,

Gary
Re: PO Requisition and Purchase Order Relationship [message #347038 is a reply to message #340270] Wed, 10 September 2008 08:37 Go to previous message
jasmine.hue

Hi Gary,

Please answer a few questions below:

1) Are you releasing the requisitions from MRP?
2) Have you define the ASL, sourcing Rule, ASR and Quotation correctly?

In order to let a PR convert automatically to PO successfully, you need to fulfill item (2) correctly. Any missing 1 of 4 criterials (ASL, SR, ASR, Quotation) the PO also will not auto convert, means you will only have the approved PR, but the PR will not have the Order number. If you do not have quotation and ASL defined, and you have not put in any value at the "List Price" field at item master screen, you will get an errored PR.

Hope this help.
Jasmine
Previous Topic: Business Flows in ERP
Next Topic: Do you think EBS's ENG ECO does meet MFG customer's requirement?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 15:46:36 CDT 2024