Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » How to enable the HELP>DIAGNOSTIC>EXAMINE menu (Oracle Apps 11i)
How to enable the HELP>DIAGNOSTIC>EXAMINE menu [message #342045] Thu, 21 August 2008 02:52 Go to next message
Hiro_ZA
Hi

Our test system used to have the HELP>Diagnostic>Examine menu option, but a clone was made of LIVE onto this db over the weekend. The usual sys admin who then "fixes" the test is on leave and the "Examine" menu is missing (as it is not enabled on LVIE).

How do i go about enabling on the database? I have SYS ADMIN responsiblity on test and can therefore update profiles (as I believe this is where it is stored?)

thanks
Re: How to enable the HELP>DIAGNOSTIC>EXAMINE menu [message #342058 is a reply to message #342045] Thu, 21 August 2008 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Puskado
Login to System Administrator responsibility

Profile > System search for %Diag%

You can change Hide Diagnostic Menu entry: No
or

FND Diagnostics : Yes
Re: How to enable the HELP>DIAGNOSTIC>EXAMINE menu [message #342060 is a reply to message #342045] Thu, 21 August 2008 03:46 Go to previous message
Hiro_ZA
excellent, works a charm, thanks dude!

FYI : to anybody else having this issue, remember to exit out of apps and then go back in. i found that even after saving it and switching responsibilities, it still did not display. but after exiting and then logging back on, Bobs yr Uncle
Previous Topic: Data Upload from Excel Sheet into Oracle Assets.
Next Topic: Need API Information for Entitlements Conversion in Contracts
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 15:59:26 CDT 2024