Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Request Set related query
Request Set related query [message #349057] Thu, 18 September 2008 14:10 Go to next message
rak007
Hi all,
I have a few queries related to request sets in Oracle Applications:

1. If my request set a 2 concurrent requests and if when i run the request set, the first request fails, will the second request be called ?

2. How can we schedule a single request set to run one after another immediately. I mean i have a request set R1 and want it to run immediately after previous instance of the same request set is completed.

3. If there is any error in any of the requests in the request set then will another instance of the same request set be called immediately if programmed to do so (as listed in 2nd question above)
Re: Request Set related query [message #350377 is a reply to message #349057] Wed, 24 September 2008 20:26 Go to previous message
kjoy
1. If my request set a 2 concurrent requests and if when i run the request set, the first request fails, will the second request be called ?

You can set up the 2nd Concurrent program to run on success , warning and error under the Link stage - stage to proceed on .

2. How can we schedule a single request set to run one after another immediately. I mean i have a request set R1 and want it to run immediately after previous instance of the same request set is completed.

This can be done through the seheduling .

3. If there is any error in any of the requests in the request set then will another instance of the same request set be called immediately if programmed to do so (as listed in 2nd question above)

You can create a program to do this. There amy be a way to do this through the application with out programming.
Previous Topic: Calendar Period Type entries
Next Topic: Mixed application functions against single responsibility / application?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 16:10:16 CDT 2024