Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Help Needed Regarding ORACLE AS (ORACLE AS10g realease 1, OS - Windows 2003)
Help Needed Regarding ORACLE AS [message #419198] Thu, 20 August 2009 06:09 Go to next message
waqasbhai
Hello,

I would like to ask that how could i create a distributed application. For e.g let's suppose i have 2 pc's with oracles 10g release 1 and i want to create a connection between these two pc's like On machine one i have the application name ABC and same on the machine two as well...

now my questions are

1. is it possible when the machine 1 have a lot of requests so it directly pass the other requests to the other machine. if yes how could we do that.

2. there is a mechanism of webcache, could anyone of you tell me how could i do that.

3. is it possible when i deploy an application to 1 machine so it automatically deploys the same version on the other machine as well.

All the above mention things should be deployed in the oracle http server because im trying to deploy a j2ee application

I would be grate ful to any one of you, because i am new to oracle application server n i dont know much about it. So please reply me as soon as possible.

Best regards,

WaqasBhai
Re: Help Needed Regarding ORACLE AS [message #420395 is a reply to message #419198] Fri, 28 August 2009 17:23 Go to previous message
dlwixon
Your first question involves load balancing or high availability. Look for information regarding OracleAS Clusters for active-active high availability of identity management components.

If you're going to have heavy loads, I wouldn't use a PC. I'd put your application server software on actual servers.

Previous Topic: how to replace form on application server
Next Topic: server configuration
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:42:54 CDT 2024