Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Reports not generating from server (Oracle9iAS Reports Services, Report builder 9i)
Reports not generating from server [message #498841] Fri, 11 March 2011 08:27 Go to next message
deahayes3

Hi all,

Recently I have had an issue with my reports generating from the server. For some reason it hangs and does not generate the report, it freezes the window and I have to force it to close. It does not even show on the report server. The report runs fine on my desktop so I dont believe its a Report Builder issue. The problem occurs when I upload the report to Portal, sometimes the report generates and displays but alot of times it does not. Does any know what is causing this issues?
Re: Reports not generating from server [message #498872 is a reply to message #498841] Fri, 11 March 2011 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joy_division
What about going to the report server status URL?

something like:

http://{server}:{port}/reports/rwservlet/showjobs?queuetype=past&server={report server name}
Re: Reports not generating from server [message #498876 is a reply to message #498872] Fri, 11 March 2011 13:04 Go to previous message
deahayes3

Thanks for responding,

Yes I have checked the report serve queue status and the report does not appear under either view category (current jobs, past jobs or scheduled jobs)
Previous Topic: Default document root for Weblogic install
Next Topic: REPORTS_PATH
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:11:28 CDT 2024