Home » Other » Client Tools » Following what is performed by the IS
Following what is performed by the IS [message #560051] Tue, 10 July 2012 04:28 Go to next message
Nigge
Hi!
I am developing some "addons for our information system (Quantum),
And im trying to make it possible to add consumables to work orders using a hand scanner and a java application.
The way this is done is that first you reserve the parts in the system and then you issue the parts when you collect them from the storage.

I have figured out how to reserve the parts in the database and to make everything look allright, but when I try to issue the parts, I cant get it to work.
So my guess is that the information system uses some tables that i havent noticed, or use some triggers that i am not aware of.
My question is: Is there any way to "monitor" what happens in the database when i perform a task in the information system?

(I use SQL-Developer for my SQL coding...)

Many thanks for your suggestions!
/Niklas
Re: Following what is performed by the IS [message #560059 is a reply to message #560051] Tue, 10 July 2012 05:11 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Activate trace on the session.
See Pete Finnigan, How to set trace for others sessions, for your own session and at instance level.

Regards
Michel
Previous Topic: Able to connect from SQL-Assistant BUT unable to connect from Sql Developer
Next Topic: Client sql plus
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:33:52 CDT 2024