Home » RDBMS Server » Backup & Recovery » Incremental Export backup and RMAN recovery Problem
Incremental Export backup and RMAN recovery Problem [message #111980] Tue, 22 March 2005 03:46 Go to next message
bsfartiyal

I am teking backup through EXPORT AND RMAN UTILITY, but i would like to know about how to take incremental backup through export and RMAN UTILITY,

When recover throught RMAN untility i am getting error message DBMS_BACKUP_RESTORE PACKAGE path not found. kindly what will i do and when this packge suitated in oracle 9i database.

kindly send the solution .

regards

B.S.Fartiyal
Re: Incremental Export backup and RMAN recovery Problem [message #112021 is a reply to message #111980] Tue, 22 March 2005 08:19 Go to previous message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
>>I am teking backup through EXPORT AND RMAN UTILITY, but i would like to know about how to take incremental backup through export and RMAN UTILITY,

Refer RMAN documentation.
Better explained with examples.
>>When recover throught RMAN untility i am getting error message DBMS_BACKUP_RESTORE PACKAGE path not found. kindly what will i do and when this packge suitated in oracle 9i database.

Post the complete error message.
oracle version, your CODE.
Previous Topic: IMP-00058
Next Topic: RMAN ----- DBMS_BACKUP_RESTORE parth not found and (RMAN incremental Backup)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 19:42:45 CDT 2024