Home » RDBMS Server » Backup & Recovery » RMAN ----- DBMS_BACKUP_RESTORE parth not found and (RMAN incremental Backup)
RMAN ----- DBMS_BACKUP_RESTORE parth not found and (RMAN incremental Backup) [message #111998] Tue, 22 March 2005 05:48 Go to next message
bsfartiyal

hi

I am using RMAN utility for backup /recover and IMPORT/EXPORT, but when i taking backup through RMAN it is successfully completed and but when i recover and restore the database its give error message AS DBMS_BACKUP_RESTORE packge could not found path,

So please give the solution of this problem.

Also i need the solution recover and restore one user, one table through RMAN utility and if incrementable backup posible through RMAN.
Re: RMAN ----- DBMS_BACKUP_RESTORE parth not found and (RMAN incremental Backup) [message #112000 is a reply to message #111998] Tue, 22 March 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
d.c.b.a

Can you provide the detailed error message?

The output of the command.
Re: RMAN ----- DBMS_BACKUP_RESTORE parth not found and (RMAN incremental Backup) [message #112027 is a reply to message #111998] Tue, 22 March 2005 08:46 Go to previous message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
Please dont crosspost.
Previous Topic: Incremental Export backup and RMAN recovery Problem
Next Topic: How to export the Schema including all_directories??????
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:06:18 CDT 2024