Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle HRMS Workflow reporting from SQL
Oracle HRMS Workflow reporting from SQL [message #257212] Tue, 07 August 2007 15:11 Go to next message
sbattisti
Does anyone know how I could write a report at the SQL level to return a count of HR manager self service transactions submitted in a particular date range?

I know that transactions in progress are stored in hr_api_transactions, but after they are completed, they are removed from that table, so I'm not sure how to report on them.

I have something like this for the currently active transactions in that table:

select  count(item_key) as transactions
        ,decode(process_name,'HR_TERMINATION_JSP_PRC','Termination','HR_MANAGER_JSP_PRC','Change Manager','HR_TRANSFER_JSP_PRC','Change Job') as type
from apps.hr_api_transactions
where item_type = 'HRSSA'
and process_name in ('HR_TERMINATION_JSP_PRC','HR_MANAGER_JSP_PRC','HR_TRANSFER_JSP_PRC')
and creation_date between 
to_date('07/01/2007', 'MM/DD/RRRR') AND 
to_date('07/31/2007', 'MM/DD/RRRR') 
group by decode(process_name,'HR_TERMINATION_JSP_PRC','Termination','HR_MANAGER_JSP_PRC','Change Manager','HR_TRANSFER_JSP_PRC','Change Job')

This returns a nice count, but as I said, this only includes transactions that were never completed successfully.

Ideas?

Steve
Re: Oracle HRMS Workflow reporting from SQL [message #257376 is a reply to message #257212] Wed, 08 August 2007 04:01 Go to previous message
David.K.Dickson
I have no idea, but if I had to tackle this problem myself, I would start with the eTRM's which can be found at http://etrm.oracle.com/.

Good luck.

Cool HTH

David
Previous Topic: how to findout what forms do we have??
Next Topic: INCONSISTENT SUPPLIER
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 31 05:36:24 CDT 2024