Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » need help about gl_interface
need help about gl_interface [message #271100] Sat, 29 September 2007 07:22 Go to next message
detectiveds
hi:
i write a concurrent program to copy data from gl_je_batches,gl_je_headers and gl_je_lines, after it ,i insert data into the gl_interface table and invoke system standard journal import program to import data.But i have a problem , i copy the data from attribute1 to attribute10 columns in gl_je_headers,and i want data also in gl_je_headers's attribute1 to attribute10 columns after journal import program, so which gl_interface columns should i insert them into ,or is it any other method to realize it.

THX!
Best Regards!
Spark
Re: need help about gl_interface [message #351068 is a reply to message #271100] Mon, 29 September 2008 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lakshmi surya ram

hi,
I am having the same issue now.
Can u pls share the solution??

Thanks,
Surya
Re: need help about gl_interface [message #351332 is a reply to message #271100] Tue, 30 September 2008 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
detectiveds
Hi:

I am sorry i had not find any solution of this issue, and i only could write data in gl_je_lines attribute1 to attribute10 through used gl_interface, and have you find any other method to resolve it? thanks.

Regards

Spark
Re: need help about gl_interface [message #351338 is a reply to message #351332] Tue, 30 September 2008 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Puskado
Hi

Try to run this script

select count(status_description), status_description
from gl_interface
where budget_version_id is null
and status <> 'P'
group by status_description

--incorrect accounts

select count(status_description), status_description
from gl_interface
where budget_version_id is null
and status <> 'P'
and status_description like '%Operating Unit Name%'
group by status_description
Re: need help about gl_interface [message #351488 is a reply to message #351338] Wed, 01 October 2008 02:03 Go to previous message
kjoy
Check what are the values are showing in the GL JE header TABLE , These values should be descriptive flexfield information .
GL_JE_HEADER Table Attribute1 to 10 columns stores Descriptive Flexfield segment information and you need to load the Journal Entry Line descriptive flex field information on the GL INTERFACE attribute 1 to 10 columns and the load the context value of the Journal Entry Line flexfield in GL INTERFACE'Context column.

Let me know , This works
Thanks
Joy
Previous Topic: GL to AR link
Next Topic: Problem in AP module
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 16:39:27 CDT 2024