Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Regarding I procurement (11.5.10)
Regarding I procurement [message #283357] Mon, 26 November 2007 22:40 Go to next message
sireesha.j

Hi Guys,
IN iprocurement catalog administration. we can download the template and instruction.I downloaded the template for item and price.IN the catalog we have five sections 1)Encoding Section 2)Language section3)Contract section here we will give the supplier nad title
4)Contract Reference section here we need to provide operating unit and the contract num.5)data section

I am trying to add an item to the catalog mentioned in the tilte column.In the contract num I provided the approved blanket puchased order num and tried to uploading in the iprocurement catalog administration.
But i getting the Contract num=(blanket puchased order num) contract is an invalid for specified operatingunit.
how can we getride off.

Help needed and urgent

Thanks&Regards,
Sireesha.

Re: Regarding I procurement [message #286419 is a reply to message #283357] Fri, 07 December 2007 05:46 Go to previous message
der func meister
Hi Sireesha,

You need to use Contract Purchase Agreements (CPA), not BPA to get this working.

Create and Approve a CPA and reference this in your file.

Let me know how you get on.

Regards,

David
Previous Topic: Serial Number generation
Next Topic: Oracle Assets
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 08:38:55 CDT 2024