Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » ERD software
ERD software [message #288961] Wed, 19 December 2007 02:45 Go to next message
annu-agi

hi experts

i got a new job as a tech consultant for enterprice solutions, and my job is to customize Oracle financial and ERP developed on Oracle. But the problem is i dont have any ERD for these applications now i have to do RND first. for this i need a software which help me to make ER diagrame . relationship diagram and so on. i tried ER-Win and TOAD but i think its not as much helpfull. Please suggust me the software which give me complete help regarding all i need. or suggust me links and material where i should get enough information regarding ORACLE FINANCIAL's core level. Lets suppose for example ..if i need to customise PURCHASE ORDER then how can i get information regarding structure and where the data stores and manupulates.

any information and suggustions would be more helpfull to me ..

regards

Anwer
Re: ERD software [message #289005 is a reply to message #288961] Wed, 19 December 2007 04:49 Go to previous message
adragnes
Anwer,

You should take a look at the technical reference manuals. They include a complete description of all tables as well as some high-level ERDs.

The technical reference manuals are available electronically on ETRM. It is only available for users with Metalink access.

--
Aleksander Dragnes
Previous Topic: User hook
Next Topic: Overdue Supplier Shipments Report lists PO's in Cancelled & Incomplete Status
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 08:52:32 CDT 2024