Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Help needed guys !!! User exception error in Order management sales order form (11.5.10 Order management)
icon5.gif  Help needed guys !!! User exception error in Order management sales order form [message #291782] Sun, 06 January 2008 19:01 Go to next message
MSNP05
Hello Guys Sad ,

I have seen you replying very promptly to many users here and u have been educating them in the right way, I have a small issue hope u can help me out, i am practising on the solution beacon instance of R11i in Order management and i get this error when i am trying to enter some line information for the SALES ORDER.

USER DEFINED EXCEPTION IN PACKAGE OE_SCHEDULE_UTIL Procedure Insert_into_mtl_sales

Please guide me on this one as i am not able to continue further.

thanks

Prashanth Narayana
msnp05@gmail.com
913-708-8251
Re: Help needed guys !!! User exception error in Order management sales order form [message #291830 is a reply to message #291782] Mon, 07 January 2008 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
It means that this schema contains a package named 'oe_schedule_util' which contains a procedure 'insert_into_mtl_sales', and its author wrote an exception handler (which might have an error code >=20000 (such as 20001, 20105 etc.)) to capture actions which are not allowed.

Is there anything further? What does this exception say? Can you select 'Help - Show error' from the menu? (Sorry, but I don't know Apps. and am blind shooting).

If you have access to the source code, see what it does. If not, do you know who wrote it? Contact the author, then! If this is, however, something you can't access at all, I'm afraid I can't help you any further.
Re: Help needed guys !!! User exception error in Order management sales order form [message #292299 is a reply to message #291782] Tue, 08 January 2008 08:30 Go to previous message
jayaharan76

Hi

This is related to sales order KFF.You need to re-complie the Sales order KFF.

If Possible pls contact or write a mail to

Vicki Howard | Oracle DBA| Solution Beacon
Phone:817-987-0093 | Mobile:817-637-3413
Email: vhoward@solutionbeacon.com
Vision Email: r11ivision@solutionbeacon.com
www.SolutionBeacon.com
www.SolutionBeaconFoundation.org

Pls refer the screen shot.Kindly do the needful

May be helpful
Have tried with Oracle Metalink to resolve the issue.Here is the hit Document ID's
Subject: Able To Enter Only Header Information For Sales Order, Not Able To Move To Lines
Doc ID: Note:311110.1

HTH
Jayaharan K
Jayaharan76@yahoo.com

Previous Topic: Pros and Cons of 1 OU Vs Multiple OU under a LE
Next Topic: HELP: Item Substitutes at INV ORG level???
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 07:30:30 CDT 2024