Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » po, grn and dc
po, grn and dc [message #292024] Mon, 07 January 2008 08:33 Go to next message
annu-agi

hi experts

i need help regarding ebs .. i just join ebs customizing team and my first assignment is to customize po, mrv and dc as per customer need. i hope all of you will help me out.

1. po_header_all and po_lines_all are the tables that store master and details information of every purchase order?? right or wrong ?? it wrong pleas tell me where we store purchase order master and detail data .. if possible tell me the table name .
2. where is the goods receive master detail data stores ... what are the tables names and if possible tell me the technical reference manual part no ..

3. what we call goods receive document ( in our company we call MRV Matirial receive vouvher, some call GRN Goods receive Note, some said Goods Recive and inspection report GRIR) what we call in EBS

4. where is the delivery chalan stores.. tell me the technical reference manual part no. and table names..

waiting for you reply

anwer ali
Re: po, grn and dc [message #292047 is a reply to message #292024] Mon, 07 January 2008 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MarcL
Wow,

How did you get hired into this position without even knowing the basics?

It's going to be difficult to code customizations without having even a simple understanding of the architecture.

Good luck.
Re: po, grn and dc [message #292834 is a reply to message #292047] Thu, 10 January 2008 00:28 Go to previous message
milind3112
yes of cource these are basic things. And need to study more on this. There are lot of documents u search & get he details...

Best of Luck,

Milind
Previous Topic: compile calendar.pll in server with error
Next Topic: Problem with forms during compilation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 07:46:04 CDT 2024