Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » API to delete from po_vendors
API to delete from po_vendors [message #292267] Tue, 08 January 2008 06:10 Go to next message
ashvira
Hi, im working with po_vendors.
I want to delete vendors from it but i cant directly delete it due to ORACLE support constraint. Pls suggest me an API to do this operation or any other alternative.

Thanks,
Ashwin
Re: API to delete from po_vendors [message #292273 is a reply to message #292267] Tue, 08 January 2008 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
ashvira

i cant directly delete it due to ORACLE support constraint.

Are you sure you want to jeopardize Oracle support contract?
Re: API to delete from po_vendors [message #292276 is a reply to message #292273] Tue, 08 January 2008 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skooman
This question belongs in the EBS part of this forum (LF, can you move it?)

As for the Oracle support: it's not allowed to insert/update/delete data directly in the base tables of EBS, that's only allowed through the user front end or the API that comes with EBS. I have no idea if po_vendors has delete functionality but at the EBS part of the forum they will be able to help you further I guess.

Regards,
Sabine
Re: API to delete from po_vendors [message #292421 is a reply to message #292276] Tue, 08 January 2008 22:33 Go to previous message
brightraj
Hi,

Have a look at the package ap_po_vendors_apis_pkg.Purge_Supplier_Records . It purges the supplier records.

Previous Topic: HELP: Item Substitutes at INV ORG level???
Next Topic: Ship_to wise Tax Defaulting Criterion in OM > Sales Order India Localized.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 08:14:20 CDT 2024