Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » chart Of Accounts and TB
chart Of Accounts and TB [message #294698] Fri, 18 January 2008 08:52 Go to next message
annu-agi

hi,

experts

Is there anyone who can tell me where i can get Chart of account description?? Is it a combination of GL_CODE_COMBINATION and FND_FLEX_VALUES???
One more thing can tell me which table stores each and every transaction repective to chart of account code and with DR_amount and Cr_amount... in simple words if i want to make trial balance report .... so where i can get these data store in table

rregards

anwer
Re: chart Of Accounts and TB [message #294703 is a reply to message #294698] Fri, 18 January 2008 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
Which version? 11i or R12?
Chart of Accounts is a set of segment structure. It is not a value.
It says for this Set of Books these segments would be there and these segments would be populated with these values.

Code combination id is the value, which is a set of segment values. And you will get information about code_combination_id in gl_code_combinations table.

You will have the data in gl_balances related to one particular Set of Books, Code Combination Id, Currency, Period.

You will get the data in gl_je_lines in detail.

By
Vamsi
Re: chart Of Accounts and TB [message #294704 is a reply to message #294703] Fri, 18 January 2008 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
annu-agi

vamsi
thank you very much for the early reply

like and example you are saying

Revenue from Services 01-410101-000-0000-00

this is a set of segments based on each companies requirment.. well my question is this set of code combination is stored in one table or multiple tables..... if in one table ...which one it is ... and the description of these records are stored in which feild..
actually right now im not at the production access just doing my research work offlined ... so i just want to gather the information so i will work on it by the next day ... and you said that
gl_je_lines in detail. is the file which store every transaction in detial respective to the account code and transaction date.. m i right ..??

replies more help full to me .. and can u tell me exact trm regarding this scenario....?? for diagram and structure details.

regards

anwer

Re: chart Of Accounts and TB [message #294723 is a reply to message #294704] Fri, 18 January 2008 11:45 Go to previous message
vamsi kasina
You didn't answer my question
Quote:
Which version? 11i or R12?
As I said the segments gets stored in gl_code_combinations table. For this set you will have one code_combination_id.

code_combination_id will be used in all the places wherever the set of segments needs to be used. May be because of normalization.

And for the descriptions you can look at fnd_flex_values_vl.

Please have a look at OraFAQ Forum Guide and align your posts.

By
Vamsi
Previous Topic: otn delivery number
Next Topic: Localizations
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 07:14:50 CDT 2024